Proximity Marketing enables location- based delivery of advertising content to smart devices via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless technology. Proximity Marketing is easy to use, offers a broad range of targeting options, provides campaign analytics, gives customer insights and tools for measuring the campaign’ impact on foot traffic.
- to digitalize customer experience
- to grow consumer-to-customer conversion rates
- to engage commercial property and venue visitors
- to enhance client experience
- to boost offline-to-online convergence
- to increase consumer foot traffic
What is Proximity Marketing?
Proximity Marketing is a location-based delivery of targeted advertising content to smartphones and tablets using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless technology.
Engaging with your customers at the right place and time
Capturing their attention and directing their interest to specific products and services
Proximity Marketing allows to:
- Increase consumer foot traffic
- Grow visitor-to-customer conversion rates
- Enhance client experience
- Boost offline-to-online convergence
What is Indoor in APP Navigation?
The Konecta Digital Indoor Navigation feature allows to locate one’s real-time position on a mobile map and build a route to a point of interest, or the destination point, inside a venue
Using a mobile application, your clients will be able to:
- Access a detailed map and see their real time position
- Build a route to their point of interest
- Navigate inside the venue by guiding them to the received hot offers and deals
The interaction done by the visitor generates data for the AFI to analyze. Proximity Campaign analytics enables the AFI to measure the results and rate its performance.
The Proximity Campaign Analytics metrics include:
> Open Rate (opened / received notifications)
> Conversion Rate (used / opened coupons)
> Opened and received notifications
The additional dimensions include:
Distribution channel: Push Notifications or Mobile Application Offer List
Content type: URL (link), image, video, text Demographic characteristics: age & gender Smartphone model and version, iOS version Mobile application